Are you thinking about adding a pond to your property? If you've been on the fence about a water feature addition such as a pond to your residential or commercial property, we invite you to contact our local excavation contractor.
A&A Tree Services of New Milford, CT is more than just a tree company. We provide full scale excavation services for any type of project including pond excavation. Our experienced team can help you visualize your project and answer any questions that you might have about the process.
In addition to pond excavation, we also specialize in wetland and stream repair. When working in regulated wetland areas if needed we consult soil scientists to flag the wetlands.
You might be holding off on starting your pond project because you aren't sure of the process. Let us walk you through some of the initial steps:
1. Contact our local excavation contractor to schedule an estimate.
2. We'll come out to your property to discuss your pond goals and needs.
3. When we have a clear idea of your goals and vision, we have professional civil engineers and surveyors come out to the site and do a preliminary assessment so they can draft a site plan.
4. Once the design is drafted, they will come back on-site to mark everything for the project.
5. At this time we will also work to obtain any proper documentation including applications or permits from your local officials.
6. Then the next step is to clean up the site in preparation for excavation.
7. After all the necessary steps are taken we can start digging out the pond.
We hope that this helps paint the picture of our pond excavation process. If you would like to learn more or schedule your initial consultation, contact us directly at 860-946-3594.